Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dave Matthews Band at the Gorge

As many of you know, the Dave Matthews Band made its annual trip to the gorge this past labor day weekend to amaze and entertain thousands of dedicated fans. For those of you who don't know, you must make the trip at least once in your lifetime. Dave is something that is more than just a concert; the three day experience, because that is really what it is, was equally as fun as it always has been. I had the pleasure of making it to the Sunday show, and I was blown away! Dave played songs such as Crash Into Me, American Girl, Bartender, and all the rest of the best. The opening act, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, was equally great; I will say that they made a fan out of me from the few songs they played.

This being the last time I will see DMB at the gorge in my college career, rolling up my sleeping bag and tent Monday morning was bittersweet. But I will be back someday, there is no way I could say away for too long!

In the words of Dave himself "Celebrate we will, cause life is short but sweet for certain."

No comments: