Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fine Cuisine

The city of Pullman, surprisingly, has much to offer when it comes to different types of fine cuisine. Many cougars, including myself, were surprised to come back to school and find a few new restaurants to add to the list…

Thai Ginger, a new authentic Thai restaurant, opened up on July 16th, 2007 in the location of the old Pullman Bar and Grill.

“Well obviously it is not exactly like the food in Thailand, but it is the closest thing you can find around here,” said Haley M. Deking, a senior marketing major, who studied abroad in Thailand this summer. “I like that they offer an authentic Thai menu in an American city. Also, the atmosphere of the restaurant made me feel like I am back in Thailand, I would definitely recommend it to anyone.”

Thai Ginger is run and owned by Song Soukkhammala, who has 20 years of Thai restaurant experience in the Pacific Northwest.

Try it out and let us know what you think…

No comments: